It’s hard to believe that another summer is coming to an end. I’m getting ready to send my oldest off to his last year of elementary school. (*tear) How crazy that time as flown this fast. I feel like he was just in Kindergarten!
Every year I have my kids hold up a first day of school sign that I’ve found and printed from another blog. This year however, I decided to be ambitious and make my own signs. It wasn’t too hard creating it on PicMonkey…well coming up with a design I liked took a while, but the rest was pretty easy.
- Paper (card stock would is recommended)
Just download and print the signs that you need and print.
- First Day of School Sign Printables (Chalk)
- First Day of School Sign Printables (White)
- Last Day of School Sign Printables (Chalk)
- Last Day of School Sign Printables (White)
My kids don’t start school until the end of August, but they were kind enough to model the signs for me.