Last week I saw a post by A Teacher At Heart and I just had to replicate the cute candy corn footprints that she made with her child.
Also be sure to check out our other cute Halloween ideas below!
- Paint (orange, yellow, white)
- Paint brush
- Black construction paper
- Letter stickers or a Sizzix die cutter
- Scrapbook paper
1. I printed their footprints using acrylic paints onto black construction paper.
2. I then cut them out and pasted them onto the orange scrapbook paper.
3. I used my Sizzix die cutter to cut out Happy Halloween 2011.
4. And lastly, I framed it.
Here is the finished product of my candy corn footprints of my 2 children:
Check out our other Halloween Ideas: